Grupo Ariete Wealth Management, SL hereby informs you that a cookie is a file which is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information which they contain and the way in which you use your computer, may be used to identify the user.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Temporary cookies: the sole purpose of which is to make the subsequent transmission more effective and they disappear when the user terminates the session. In no case shall cookies be used to collect information of a personal nature.
Blocking and deleting cookies
It is normally possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies or accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow the cookie settings to be changed. These settings are normally found under ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ in the menu of your browser. Likewise, it is possible to configure your browser or email program, as well as to install completely free add-ons, to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email.
This website offers guidance to Users on the steps to access the menu to configure cookies and, if applicable, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, consult Microsoft support or Help in your browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personal settings. For more information, consult Mozilla support or Help in your browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, consult Google support or Help in your browser.
- Safari: Settings -> Security. For more information, consult Apple support or Help in your browser.
- Opera: Preferences -> Advanced -> Cookies. For more information, consult Opera support or Help in your browser.
What happens if cookies are deactivated?
Some functions of the services will be disabled such as, for example, remaining logged in, receiving information aimed at your location or displaying certain videos.